Sunday, March 29, 2015

Good Morning Sunday!  It's a beautiful day in Southwest Michigan; sunny and chilly but the snow is gone!

Today I wanted to share one of the cards I made for a Kimono challenge over at Oriental Stamp Art.


I see I have some smudges on my scanner glass again.  Anyway, I stamped the kimono on patterned paper, cut it out and stamped the butterflies (moths I think) and colored them with Stampin' Write Markers and Distress Ink Markers.  Wink of Stella in glossy clear was added to give the butterflies some pop (which doesn't show up on the scan).  I searched Haiku poems for one I liked and found the one above to fit.  All were placed on glossy black cardstock.  The Obi sash was made with black cardstock.  Simplistic but kinda' pretty, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment