Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello Stampin' Friends!  Time goes by so quickly...it's been a week and I haven't posted though I've been making cards like crazy!  This one is for someone who like pears.  The Wink of Stella clear doesn't show up from the scanner but it's there and adds to the overall look.
The stamp is from Infinite Goodness, a set by Stampin' Up!  The Kanji is also from Stampin' Up!  Usually I try to find a quote, a Proverb, or Haiku for the inside of my cards.  However, for this one nothing fit so I went to the good old dictionary and came up with this for the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pear card, Peg. I just found your blog and can view your cards all in one location. What a treat! You do beautiful designs and it is a joy to view. Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete